Monday, July 2, 2012

Lemon and Garlic Pasta with Arugula

I have an article from an old issue of Martha Stewart Living hanging on my fridge that lists "super veggies." These are veggies that are packed full of vitamins and minerals that you don't find in many other vegetables.  I try to buy the veggies from this list as often as I can. 


Happily, one of the veggies, arugula, was in my box that I received from the Dancing Hen Farm. I did a search for arugula with pasta online and Garlic and Lemon Pasta with Arugula from epicurious.com was the first to come up. It didn't seem like too much trouble so I made it for dinner. 


This recipe is so easy and delicious. I used the garlic scapes that I received from the farm and added some onions. I had bottled kemon juice and used that instead of fresh.  I also added the fresh basil right at the end instead of sautéing with the other ingredients. It was very tasty; I couldn't stop myself from having seconds! I would definitely recommend making this dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment