Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chocolate Cookies with Chocolate and Peanutbutter Chips

I love those chocolate cookies with the peanut butter chips so I decided to try and make my own.  I looked for peanut butter chips at the store but could only find ones with chocolate in them as well.  I picked up the bag and started to bake.  


The much raved about cookie scoop!
I followed the directions on the back of the Nestle package and added a half cup of Hershey's chocolate powder after I mixed the wet ingredients, before the dry ingredients.  I used my cookie scoop! to make perfectly shaped cookies.  


The cookies on their way to the oven
My husband thought that the cookies shouldn't be eaten because "now everything else tastes like sandpaper."  I'll take that to mean he really liked them.  


I liked them a lot too but I would have preferred peanut butter chips.  I think they will be even better when dunked in milk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment