Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

It's Christmas Cookie Time!


I have already started making my cookies.  I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies using the recipe on the back of the Nestle chocolate chips bag.  I love that recipe.  I follow the recipe to the letter and it is delicious every time.  


What I did do differently this time was to use a cookie scoop.  I never thought that I would use a "silly gadget" like that but now that I've used it, I can't believe I ever used two spoons.  I'd post a picture of the cookies but I think we ate them all already.





1 comment:

  1. Gina dear, I will look forward to your adventures in cooking with much pleasure.
    I also have a cookie scoop, from the Pampered Chef, and I think is it fast and efficient and all the cookies turn out the same size. I used it for the oatmeal raisin cookies and the ricotta cookies. I'll be sure to tell Louisa that you have a blog. Maybe she will start one and then all of us will have a blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete