Sunday, December 11, 2011

Welcome to the Log Cabin Kitchen!

This blog follows what happens in the kitchen of my little log cabin.  I love to cook and bake and have a lot of fun trying out new recipes.  I hope Log Cabin Kitchen inspires you try a new recipe or tweak an old favorite or just get in the kitchen and cook!


I'll try to update my blog as often as possible, although with two boys, seven months and thirty four years, it may be hard!  I will post feedback about the recipes I make from myself, my husband, and friends and family.  I'll also include a link to the recipes I use or post the ingredients that I was cooking with.


I'd love to hear feedback from you- let me know if you have tried the recipe and what you thought.


I hope you enjoy Log Cabin Kitchen!



No comments:

Post a Comment