Monday, April 9, 2012

Make These Blondies!

so good you can't have just one
I saw this recipe in Martha Stewart Living as an alternative to the traditional St. Patrick's Day desserts.  I thought I'd try these out for something but I can't remember what!  I know that I did take them to my in-laws house where they received RAVE reviews.  These blondies were so good.  I made them a second time to take to my friend Colleen's house because I wanted to eat them again!  Making this was really easy since the butter is melted and you can stir it by hand.  I loved the coffee flavor.  I didn't make the glaze since I didn't have whiskey and I thought it was great with out it.  Please try these Chewy Irish-Coffee Blondies out and let me know what you think!  Better yet, let me know when you are making them and I'll be over to help you try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment