I took a large zip lock bag and poured all the batter in. Then I snipped one corner and was able to squeeze the batter so easily into the liners. There was hardly any mess or drips.
How many times have you ever read a recipe and thought "I want to try that!" but never did try that new recipe? My blog, Log Cabin Kitchen, records my efforts to try new recipes and posts the results. I'd love to hear your comments about the recipe and hope that I can inspire you to try something new!
Monday, January 23, 2012
DIY Pastry Bag
I made mini cupcakes to satisfy my little sweet tooth. I wasn't going to make the cupcakes because I hate trying to put the batter into the cupcake liners, no matter what size the liners are. So I thought I would make myself a pastry bag to pipe the batter into the mini liners. This worked like a dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the ziploc bag idea! I also have been thinking about making cupcakes... really big ones :)
ReplyDelete